Friday, November 16, 2007

ding 65 (and 64)

Too much playing, too little blogging. Okay, so I'm not actually too upset about that trade. I dinged 65 last night and apparently missed posting when I hit 64. So be it. I've been playing in bite-sized chunks this week, so I haven't had the chance to run any more instances. I think that's going to be my goal for the weekend, to run a couple of instances. Underbog and Slave Pens, maybe? Or maybe Mana Tombs again. That was pretty sweet the last time.


After a couple weeks of saving money, I've spent almost all of it again. This weekend I finally made enough to get my epic riding mount training (woot!) and am now cruising around on my [Swift Brewfest Ram]. Totally cool. Also, I blew a decent chunk of change buying [Braxxis' Staff of Slumber], a bitchin' tank weapon. Eventually I plan to get [Earthwarden], but for now it's very nice.


My questing has been alternating between Terokkar Forest and Nagrand...a couple hours in one place, a couple hours in the other. Very cool. For a few relatively easy quests last night, I picked up [Melia's Lustrous Crown] and [Eighty Silver Links], decent upgrades to what I had previously.


I'm building up a nice reputation among the Outlanders. As of last night, I'm at least friendly with most of the major factions I've encountered (Thrallmar, Sporeggar, The Consortium, The Scryers, and now The Mag'har, as well as honored with the Cenarion Expdition). The Aldor aren't big fans, but screw them.


Oh, hell! I just realized that I can get the key for heroic Coilfang Reservoir instances now! Hells, yeah! I'm going to die so many times this weekend!

No comments: