Thursday, November 8, 2007

ding 63

I hit 63 last night, helping protect the Sporeggar young'uns from a slew of Bog Lords and the like. It was actually quite fun...the mobs were all 62-64 and dropped some nice loot. I picked up about 30 [Unidentified Plant Parts] to turn in for Cenarion Expedition rep as well as almost 20 [Mote of Life]. Not bad.


I've had a nice few days financially, too. I haven't had to spend a lot of money on repairs lately (/flex) and am almost to 400 gold. No, really almost. As of this morning I had something like 399 gold, 40 silver, and a few copper. Plus I'm not spending money much at all at the Auction House, so that helps. The gear from the quests has been nice (and useful!) enough that I don't feel like I could be doing significantly better in other threads. Hurray!


Now I just need to figure out where to spend that new talent point...

No comments: