Thursday, May 22, 2008

pretty purple pox pictures

I'm too far behind in posting to give you all full recaps, I fear, but here are some pictures from our last few weeks of adventures. I hope you enjoy them!

From the first time we poked our heads into the Scarlet Monestary a few weeks back: Look! The mobs are red! Well, orangish-red, at least...


Good ol' Azshir the Sleepless. I think I'll have that necklace, thank you very much.



Oh noes! A wipe!



Eat hot death, Ironspine! And we'll take that chestpiece while we're at it!



How do the Forsaken sleep in these things?


Running around the next week. How fierce is Harisan with that sword? Rawr!


Uh-oh. Resistance is futile!


I said...


Running off into the sunset.


Back to the Kraul for some guano.


Overwhelmed! Well, almost...


How cute is that felpuppy?


Window shopping. I don't think I'm wearing this outfit without the tabard!


Back into the Library. Eat it, Locksey!


Firedancer!


Doan!


Dead.


'dwenne and her pets. Aren't they cute?


How's this dress? Shexy, yes?


We hit that Library so hard it got fogged over!


Night, night!

1 comment:

Rusty said...

Great, you caught me drinking and farting...ROFL!!

Awesome pics, Wara!