Thursday, March 13, 2008

purple wednesday

I'm going to forgo the blow-by-blow narration of last night's Adventures of the Purple Pox and instead just share some pictures. If I were cool like Rabbit, I'd make it look like a comic book. But I'm not, alas.

Here we are, killing stuff in RFC. First, from our perspective...


Now, from the target's perspective...


Rebuffing. Dig Madja's green hooves!


This was going to be a nice close-up of Madja, but then she moved.


We did a lot of running in preparation for the WC quests. Go to the first oasis, back to XR, go to the second oasis, back to XR...


End of the night, dancing in Ratchet.


As usual, it was a really fun night. We have all of the quests for WC now and even finished the 99-Year-Old Port quest. Next week, WC decimation!

Oh, one last snippet of a picture to share with you. As of this morning (when I turned in the Hamuul Runetotem quest and picked up Leaders of the Fang), I am 99 XP away from level 17. Just 99! It was so tempting to go kill one raptor near XR, but I didn't. We'll see how well my willpower holds the rest of this week...


Edited to add last night's Quote of the Night: "My rear is sortof a mascot." - Madja

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will actually be purposefully dinging 17 sometime this week, so that I can equip some new items and not have them cluttering up space in my bag while we're in the instance. I figure Ess already dinged, and any time spent playing means less rested bonus, so... I think I can go ahead and kill a few things without jeopardizing the experiment. :)

Rabbit Stew said...

I'm only cool 'cause I'm undead. No warm blood to heat me up.

Love the write-up. Especially the pic of "this would have been a close-up of Madja until the mechanical squirrel pushed her out of the way." Little buggers are attention starved, no?

Oh and I'm with Nasirah...ding wara ding!

Rusty said...

Yup Yup. After reading this and Harisan's comment, I'll be dinging the next level as well.

Daxe