Monday, March 17, 2008

moving on

As I alluded to yesterday, I left Slack Attack this weekend. It's something that I've been thinking about for a long time now and wrote about...what...a couple of weeks ago? Something like that. It was a very difficult decision, but I think it's for the best.

So what does this mean for our favorite cow? PuGs, probably. Yikes. I actually hadn't considered that aspect of this decision. :-D I think I'll keep running my daily quests and run a few dungeons, to see what it's like as a mercenary boomkin. Maybe I'll figure out how to play feral and learn to tank. I'm also looking at a couple of guilds on Arathor, including one where a RL friend is an officer, but I'm not in a huge hurry. I want a group that's social and fun to spend time with, but has enough high-level characters to run heroic dungeons and possibly Kara. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the 'joy' of being unguilded at 70.

There's always a spot at Kiss My Murlock, if you want it. We're doing heroics fairly regularly, we were doing Kara and are hoping to get back in there once people sort their connection issues out, and we're hoping to start old-world raid content just for kicks.

Anonymous said...

I just did the same as you at the beginning of last week. I'm on trial in a casual guild who are doing some kara runs but arent hugely bothered about whether I raid or not. Really nice group of people which is great!

I really hope you find a guild that suits you, in the mean time... Boomkins rawk!

Arne said...

@ Llanion
Dude! I forgot/didn't realize you were in KMM. Linada's a friend of mine, so they're my first choice right now. Doing heroics and pushing through Kara, plus old-world raid content? Very sweet. I never got to see Naxx or MC or Onyxia, so I'd like to get to see those at least once.

@ Softi
Sounds great! I love being a boomkin, so I hope I can find a group of people like you have. They're out there, I'm sure.