Friday, October 26, 2007

First Post

Hello, world! A little introductory material to start off the blog. My intention is to use this to chronicle my alternative life in Azeroth (and Outland) as Waradwen, a tauren druid on Arathor. My "real life" blog, Sciencemonkey, has become overrun lately with WoW-related crap and I want to use this space to organize my writings a little better.

At the time of this writing, Wara is level 59 and has recently ventured to Outland. I'm an alchemist (309/375 skill) and an herbalist (328/390). I'm primarily balance spec-ed, spending most of my time running around as a moonkin. I like the ability to play multiple roles in a group, though, so I've got a few points in resto for healing talents.

I'm a member of Slack Attack and am looking forward to the ever-approaching day that I'll get to go raiding with them. Afaik, we've (they've) cleared Kara and downed Gruul and have those two dungeons on farming status. The next goal seems to be the Lurker in SSC but there has also been some runs at the Void Reaver in TK.

Enough background. On to the fighting!

No comments: