Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ding 61

I hit 61 last night in Hellfire Peninsula. Woot. I spent the point on Omen of Clarity, which seems to have a bad reputation that I don't understand. I guess that as a pure resto build, you aren't going to be doing a lot of melee attacks, but for me it seems great.


The Hellfire Peninsula quests are still yellow and red, so my plan is to continue banging around in there. I might start cruising into Zangarmarsh as well, to start building that Cenarion Expedition rep up. [Earthwarden] ftw!


I just about broke even with money last night. I bought 20 [Thorium Bar]s and a few [Arcane Crystal]s for my transmutes which set me back about 30g, but I did manage to make much of that up. I think I ended up down 10g for the night, so I'm not too upset about that.

No comments: