Monday, October 29, 2007

ding 60

I hit 60 this weekend while adventuring in Outland. I'm finding the leveling there much easier than the past 10 levels or so, or at least I'm having more fun doing it. There are spots that are tough, certainly, and some areas are ridiculously crowded with mobs, but it seems to fit my play style well, for whatever that's worth. There's actually only been one quest that I've found frustrating...I must have died three or four times trying to burn that last building. Bastards.


Hitting 60 opens up some new opportunities, of course. I'm working to save money for my epic mount training. I have a friend who has offered to loan me the balance once I hit 300 gold, but I'm a while off from that. Money's coming easier, but 540 gold is still a lot of money. I have a [Swift Brewfest Ram] already from the Brewfest event so at least I don't have to spend the money on a mount as well as the training.


I also chose a faction in Shattrath City over the weekend. I chose to align with the Scryers...the gear available from them seemed more useful for a moonkin like myself, plus they have an alchemy recipe available. I'm pretty indifferent to the blood elves overall -- I actually find them a little too pretty for my taste -- but whatever. At least the women are hot, right? Heh.

No comments: